Cushman&Wakefield. Workplace ecosystem of the future
In this study, Cushman&Wakefield addresses critical questions such as:
- What purpose does the office serve now and in the future?
- How will that purpose impact how occupiers think about their portfolio footprints, location strategy and office layouts?
- What are the implications of the changing nature of the workplace on office owners, corporate users and civic leaders?
- How much WFH penetration should we expect?
- What are the variables that impact WFH penetration?
As part of this report process, focus groups and interviews were conducted with 32 owners, occupiers and placemakers to get a 360-degree view on the future of the workplace.