Duff&Phelps a Kroll Business. Real Estate Investments in Europe 2020 Year and Q1 2021
This document offers an overview of the European real estate market performance in terms of investments in 2020 (the historical year of the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic) and results related to Q1 2021. The document highlights how there is still uncertainty in the sector in the first months of the current year, but simultaneously, renewed interest in real estate operations in the residential sector or real estate development and logistics.
The study provides in-depth information on:
- The evolution of COVID-19 in Europe and its economic impact;
- Trends of the main macroeconomic indicators related to the 27 EU member countries;
- Investment trends of the last 10 years in Europe’s real estate sector;
- Transacted volumes in Europe in 2020 (referred to Germany, France, the UK, the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain and Italy), focusing on the main countries and most attractive cities in Europe;
- The analysis of real estate investments in Europe in Q1 2020.